You got your Interweave Crochet in your Sunday mail? That’s what happens when you lose the key to your locking mailbox on Saturday.
At any rate, found the key, opened the box, and found this staring back at me. Interweave Crochet’s Spring 2011 edition:sweater absolutely adorable, and looks to be relatively easy to crochet, but look again.
It’s being modeled by a woman (possibly) over 30, and
She’s Asian. And here I am, a white chick (over 40), able to say, “gee, I’d look good in that sweater, too.”
Better yet, it looks like this sweater is size-able up to approximately a 46″ bust, and the design is one that would wear well on a woman with curves.
Advertisers, please take note.
P.S. The designer of that sweater is Tram Nguyen, who blogs at Stitchdiva, along with a bunch of other incredible ladies.
- Review: Interweave Knits, winter 2012 (marilynknits.com)
- Crochet Picks for 2013 (crochetme.com)
- Stash diving (crazyknittinglady.wordpress.com)
- Boyfriend Sweaters (wendyknits.net)
- Sometimes the knitting is motivation for the other knitting (crazyknittinglady.wordpress.com)